Monday, April 14, 2008

Pro-duce


No I am not talking about the noun pertaining to the stuff you get in the supermarket like grapes celery and cabbage WHICH SHOULD BE GROWN IN YOUR GARDEN. I am talking about strictly a verb an action.

You can educe something from me to educate you.

YOU can induce me to do something, if you can hold my attention in a state of captivity long enough.

YOU can reduce me to something if you can make me listen while making it illegal for you to talk.

You can conduce from me your thoughts if I look you in the eye long enough.

Yet if I pro-duce something that you buy, I have your respect and you have mine.
I am not your slave.

Why did you not educe that from me

You have given me respect, and I have produced a respectful service or product.

Why are you continuing to wear this mask of artificial superiority by religious, educational,
and political means?


It comes from the word pro- forward and ducere- to lead.

So in essence any group of people who merely consume are a brainwashed people who have been induced to be conduced to be reduced and educed into a continued dependent, co-dependent relationship with a leader and a follower.

Wake up for the children's sake .

BE ye NOT CONFORMED TO THIS WORLD BUT BE TRANSFORMED BY THE RENEWAL OF YOUR MIND

No comments: